Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday night/Tuesday morning

Duncan told me to get lots of sleep -- funny that I had just started this blog. Lots of sleep means 8 hours.

So I'm good again today -- no caffeine or alcohol (no nicotine is assumed).
Had my last water at 7pm. Had a pretty big dinner. 4 blocks +

One other thing to note -- I went to Crossfit at 5, so I did some evening exercise.

Watched TV from about 7:30-9, logged onto eq and chatted for a bit til 9:30, took a shower, and was in bed by 10. Read for not more than 10 minutes and was very tired, so went right to sleep.

Definitely had a big dream (but can't remember it), woke up at 3:40am, used the bathroom, then went back to sleep and woke to the alarm at 6:30. When I woke up, I looked west through the frosted glass window in the bathroom to get some sunlight. Don't know if that counts or not.

Big question -- did I wake up because I had to use the bathroom, or did I wake up for some other reason and get up to use the bathroom out of habit. Tough to know.

But overall I consider this a successful sleep night.

No comments:

Post a Comment